RUN is an Iranian female street artist based in Tehran since 2012. She travels and paints portraits merge with nature ,and spread her artwork around the world.
Working mostly with spray paint and acrylic paints, RUN creates murals and paste ups. Her artworks are usually creating portraits of woman and talking about emotion and feelings using nature . she looks to search for whats inside the humans and how the feelings and emotions can change our Image. sometimes she use melting colors to show colorful colors of a soul.
she also use handmade paste ups to spread her artwork in the city.
RUN artwork can be found not only in different cities of Iran but Turkey ( Istanbul / Antalya ) – Oman ( Salalah ) – Georgia ( Tbilisi ) – Thailand ( Bangkok – Chiang mai – Krabi (Phiphi island) ) – India ( Mumbai ) – Germany ( Berlin ) – Armenia ( Yerevan )
street art and graffiti connect people together with creating art, Public art is a way to change cities while creating social dialogue, inspiration, revolt or wonder.
Beyond her artworks and mural which participated in meetings , exhibitions , Meeting of styles and festival and events she is also first female skateboarder of Iran skating since 2009 have so many interviews and Documentary. skateboarding helped her through her career and street art.
– 2014 first group exhibition – Iran / Tehran
– 2015 first solo exhibition – Iran / Alborz – Karaj
– 2016 country presentation exhibition at Fiera di Roma – Italy / Rome
– 2018 Aesthetic Prosthetic Auction – Norway / Oslo
– 2019 group exhibition Coloruberlin ( ugly duckling ) 2019 – Germany / Berlin
– 2019 cash is king no 2 ( Saatchi gallery ) – United Kingdom / London
– 2020 sticker art exhibition ( addicted to paint ) – Bulgaria / Sophia
festivals and events :
– 2017 Bic lighter event – Iran / damavand
– 2018 oxygen family mural Contest – Iran / Tehran
– 2018 paste up festival – Germany / Berlin
– 2018 water shortage Mural project – Iran / Tehran
– 2018 Graffiti Mural gathering – Iran / Karaj
– 2018 anti acid attack gathering – Iran / Tehran
– 2018 live painting at pixie underground – Turkey / Istanbul
– 2019 paste up festival – Germany / Berlin
– 2019 meetings of styles – Thailand / Bangkok
– 2019 Gashtar group gathering – Iran / Tehran
– 2020 Tech Fest IIt Bombay – India / Mumbai
interviews and documentaries :
– 2015 Kids of Tehran Documentary – Germany
– 2016 interview with Ebtekar Newspaper – Iran
– 2016 interview with Madame Figaro – France
– 2016 interview with Mehregan e no – Iran
– 2017 short documentary with Arte channel – France
– 2018 interview BBC UK Radio – United Kingdom
– 2019 Interview with Isna News agency – Iran
– 2019 interview with Ravian films – Iran
– 2019 Documentary of Beautiful EscapesS11 ( Channel France 5 ) – France
– 2019 interview with Les Inrocks – France
– 2020 interview with jenkem magazine – USA
– 2020 interview with Earthday – USA
– 2020 street art talk at higher seminar in Art and history and visual studies . Sweden / Umea university
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.